FAQ - non-technical questions and answers about AGS and the website.
Beginners' FAQ - technical help with using AGS,
known bugs and how-to's
Using AGS - tutorials, help and resources
The following webpages have been constructed by many people from the AGS community to try and
make things easier for you when you're getting to grips with AGS.
Help / FAQs
- The AGS Wiki - various tutorials and resources to help you out with
- The AGS Beginners FAQ - common tech
questions asked by people starting out with AGS, maintained by TerranRich.
- SSH's AGS blog - tech hints and tips, as well as
more general AGS community news and gossip
- AGS Engine Plugin API - for developers, how to
author your own plugin for the AGS engine
- AGS Engine Editor API - for developers, how to
author your own plugin for the AGS editor
- AGS Resources - an archive of
modules, templates, fonts, plugins and more made for AGS.
- Insta-Game - ready-made backgrounds, characters and
items for you to use in your game, run by eric and Sylpher.
- SCI Fonts pack - wanted to use different fonts in your
game but couldn't find any anywhere? This page has a comprehensive list of fonts for you to