$107 Adventure Game Challenge

Started by hightreason, Wed 12/07/2023 11:22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: heltenjon on Tue 07/11/2023 08:40:27I played Shrouded Space. This was the overall winner of the game jam, and it's a very good game. First and foremost, it's humourous and very fun to play, as the protagonist more or less by accident makes his moves from prisoner and against an evil intergalactic empire. Graphics and sound are also impeccable, so the one gripe one could make, is that the puzzles are a bit on the easy side. This is a unity game.

Hmm... I tried this one but it wouldn't launch. Did you play it from the Itch App or just download it independently?

heltenjon

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 07/11/2023 21:01:59
Quote from: heltenjon on Tue 07/11/2023 08:40:27I played Shrouded Space. This was the overall winner of the game jam, and it's a very good game. First and foremost, it's humourous and very fun to play, as the protagonist more or less by accident makes his moves from prisoner and against an evil intergalactic empire. Graphics and sound are also impeccable, so the one gripe one could make, is that the puzzles are a bit on the easy side. This is a unity game.

Hmm... I tried this one but it wouldn't launch. Did you play it from the Itch App or just download it independently?
Downloaded. I used Windows 10, 2.40 GHz, 8 Gb RAM.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk