New Game - The Legend of Skye

Started by Carles, Sat 11/02/2023 01:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Carles

Hello!

A few years ago I published here my first adventure game called "The Castle". It was inspired by Maniac Mansion.

Now I want to announce my second project that I'm still working on. It's a new adventure called "The Legend of Skye."

It will be a classic point & click adventure, with the 9 verb system, inventory and lots of humorous dialogues. However, there is still a long way to go to be finished.

I pass you the official website so you can take a look: Point & Pixel Adventures

All the best.

arj0n

Nice!
I remember your previous game, looking forward to this one.

Btw:
Spoiler
you might wanna adjust the shadows in your title screen as they are not consistent. squirrels vs chair vs table and beach umbrella
[close]

Carles

Quote from: arj0n on Sat 11/02/2023 12:23:06you might wanna adjust the shadows in your title screen as they are not consistent. squirrels vs chair vs table and beach umbrella
True! As a good point & click player you pay close attention to details  :-D

I'm glad you remember my previous game.

CaptainD

Loving those screens!! All the best with development.

heltenjon

Looking good! Some nice nods to adventure game history here - the street from Monkey Island, of course. And I'm not quite sure of this one, but the round windows in the underground cottage reminds me of some old The Hobbit game.

Best of luck with the production!

Carles

Well, the medieval street is inspired by real images found on the web. But it really also resembles the street on MeleƩ Island because of the arch in the background.

Thanks for the support!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk