The Devil's Teeth

Started by ddavey1983, Wed 01/02/2023 20:19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

ddavey1983

The Devil's Teeth
By GOC Games
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2658-the-devil-s-teeth/

As you enjoy a twilight pipe by the sea wall, you watch the surf break over the treacherous submerged rocks known as the Devil's Teeth.

You are looking forward to batoning-down the hatches and spending the evening beside your hearth with a warming tot of rum.

However, as a tea clipper hoves into view over the horizon, your evening is about to take a very different turn...

A traditional point and click adventure game made by GOC Games in one month for AGS MAGS January 2023.

Creamy

Tempting but the Gamejolt link doesn't work: "Forbidden - You do not have access to this page."

Tabata

That was really nicely done!  (nod)
I had fun playing it ...
and will now join the celebration to get some of the rum that is served  :grin:
Congrats - a very well MAGS-game!

heltenjon

Quote from: Creamy on Wed 01/02/2023 21:06:14Tempting but the Gamejolt link doesn't work: "Forbidden - You do not have access to this page."
Link fixed.

heltenjon

I played the game and must say I was delighted. It looks and sounds good, but most importantly, the puzzles are of that multiple-step-variety that is very satisfying to solve. Great game! It's a pity it looks like it will be the only entrant in January MAGS, as it probably will receive less feedback and fewer downloads as a result. But this, people, this is a good short game well worth playing.

TheFrighter

Quote from: heltenjon on Thu 02/02/2023 01:07:53
Quote from: Creamy on Wed 01/02/2023 21:06:14Tempting but the Gamejolt link doesn't work: "Forbidden - You do not have access to this page."
Link fixed.

Thanks!

ddavey1983

Thanks everyone! Really glad you're all enjoying it! No idea what happened with the link. Seems to have broken and then fixed itself!

SarahLiz

cute game!  i always like your games though, so no surprise there.  of course, i've grabbed everything that's not nailed down but i'm stuck regardless. (laugh)

Shadow1000

I finished this game and really enjoyed it. Good, solid puzzles and pleasing graphics. Well done

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk