Highland Spirit

Started by Creamy, Sun 04/12/2022 18:23:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

Here I am - stuck in the highlands with you:
I managed to perform 2 tasks out of 3. Got the relic and proof of love.
Still looking for the signet ring. I know roughly where it is and got rid of the tourist.
Spoiler
Probably need some kind of metal detector? Didn't see any at Aladdin's cave. I could probably bargain with the shopkeeper if I had Denis Wyness' autograph. I tried to trace it with toilet paper and pencil but Becky won't let me do it...
[close]

Ian Aloser

Hey Creamy,
here's what you have to do:
First Spoiler
Spoiler
Did you already find the metal detector?
It's behind a painting in Aladin's cave
[close]
Second Spoiler
Spoiler
The toilet in Stuart Arms play an important role
Dry the book you found outside the library
by using it on the dryer in this room
And: Take a look at the poster above the sink, use tracing kit on it
That should solve your problem
And : Did you look at all plaques at the diorama in the library?
[close]

EDIT: I think the first spoiler should solve your problem, looks like you completed all the rest

Creamy

Thanks Ian.
Spoiler
Moving the painting resolved the situation. I had looked at every object in the shop but hadn't interacted with them all. In my defense, you get a discouraging general reply every time you try ("I don't need any of this old tat"). Only the painting is different.
[close]

ponitclickaddict

Here I am. stuck. With shortbread crumbs on my face. Help me Highland Spirit

I have the ring, I have the item of Bonnie, How do I
Spoiler
get the heart. I presume i need to sharpen my knife
[close]

Figured it, took me two nights, it seems so simples now.

Ian Aloser

Here's what you do
Slight nudge
Spoiler
Your knife is dull, you'll need to sharpen it
[close]
Super brutal Spoiler
Spoiler
There's an item in Aladdin's cave you can sharpen your knife with
[close]

Rufus

Awesome game! I think I about have it beaten but I'm having trouble getting into the battle field.

Spoiler
I have the heart and the feather and I have managed to get the metal detector and the shovel but I keep getting the I need to know more message when I try to enter the gate.  It seems like I need to do something in with the diorama but nothing seems to work.
[close]

Ian Aloser

I am not 100% sure, but
Spoiler
Did you look at all plaques of the diorama in the library?
[close]

Psychomule

Can't figure out how to help the guy with the crossword puzzle. I know the answer but he keeps telling me not to help him.

Psychomule

So...figured that part out. Now just trying to figure out
Spoiler
how to get rid of the guy so I can dig and find the signet ring.
[close]

Ian Aloser

Look at the spoilers in this thread!
EDIT :
OR :
Spoiler
Look at the display case in the library
[close]

Rufus

Quote from: Ian Aloser on Fri 09/12/2022 09:14:37I am not 100% sure, but
Spoiler
Did you look at all plaques of the diorama in the library?
[close]

No luck unfortunately.  I just went through the library again and I'm pretty certain I didn't miss anything but still no change, I can't go onto the battlefield without knowing where to look.

heltenjon

Quote from: Rufus on Tue 13/12/2022 04:28:58No luck unfortunately.  I just went through the library again and I'm pretty certain I didn't miss anything but still no change, I can't go onto the battlefield without knowing where to look.
Question: How to get into the battlefield. (Please don't put your entire questions in spoiler tags, only the spoiler parts. Otherwise, people won't know what you ask.)

Answer:
Spoiler
You need to find information in the correct order. You will need to know something before you can interpret the diorama. Check out the paintings in the pub, then the history books in the library (or possibly in the opposite order), then the diorama plaques. You will know you have done it right when Becky draws a conclusion out loud.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk