I cannot add my game to AGS database

Started by elentgirl, Mon 05/06/2023 14:24:18

Previous topic - Next topic

elentgirl

Hello
I reported this yesterday under the Games Page Entry Reporting, which may not have been the best place.  Sorry.

I have tried to add my new hame to the AGS database. Yesterday I twice completed the form and clicked 'ADD GAME', and both times the form disappeared and nothing more happened.  I have tried searching for my new game but it is not found. I just tried again today with the same negative result.

What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks,
elentgirl

AGA

A usual culprit for this is people trying to include a YouTube link with the full "https://youtube.com/" address, rather than just the video ID as specified on the page.  Did you do that?

elentgirl

Thank you for that hint, it did the trick.  Perhaps an error message could be added to the form, as there are for other fields (the game size, for example) when the wrong format is entered.  It could save a lot of time and frustration.

Many thanks,
Elen

AGA

There is a whole new version of the site in the works, which will address a lot of useability issues like that.  Watch this space!  (Possibly for a long time, I do have a day job too!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk