Which one of you dudes or dudettes is @thepointclickadventureaddict?

Started by Stupot, Thu 19/01/2023 17:28:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

I was searching for videos of MAGS winners to include with the details of the forthcoming MAGGIES award and I came across this YouTube account which must be one of you guys. Thanks to you, I have a video for Highland Spirit.

And thanks to Future Vintage Gaming I have a few more.

I noticed you have also played my Hen-Man: Origins. I am sorry for your loss of that five minutes  :tongue:

Cassiebsg

Ah, but you know who  Future Vintage Gaming is... (no, not me... :) )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Sinitrena

Considering that the member has a large banner saying "Future Vintage Gaming" in their signature, I think a lot of people know who it is.  ;)  (It's selmiak btw)

Frodo

I'm not THEpointandclickadventureaddict
But I'm A point & click adventure addict.   :wink:

Stupot

Quote from: heltenjon on Thu 19/01/2023 23:23:41@ponitclickaddict , is it you, perhaps?
Ahh, mystery solved. The timings of their posts here correlates with their Youtube videos. Must be them.

Mandle

I am thepointclickadventureaddict!!!

(others feel free to continue Sparticus-style and/or Brian-style mentioning that your wife is also thepointclickadventureaddict)

ponitclickaddict

No ...I'm pointandclickaddict.

Well. Im pretty sure I am.

Can't spell the name here though.

But hey, there are bigger problems in the cosmos.

Well done for finding me. Your seeking is done! I feel i need to make a lil trophy, or leave a riddle. Or did you seek me out to hear some message?

Glad i could help with the highland spirit. Top game. Bring on broken windows IV!

Anyhoo.. hi.

*added edit* Henman is amazing. I wanted to see the deleted scene. My mind will have to imagine the untold carnage those hens did. Poor man

Thankyou for birthing henman to the unsuspecting world

- THE point & click addict

ponitclickaddict

I may have done a quick video of POWER NAP. At a silly early hour of the night. The audio went so wrong. Added a replay to get the good endings audio to my full playthrough as it was mute for whatever reason is best known to itself, and it actually caught half of what i was saying on mic. Either way.. enjoy.

Also.. I hope there really will be a movie of henman... one day.

Also hi future vintage selmiak. Love your vids, been subscribed a long time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk